Import not syncing for days

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum Import not syncing for days

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Miriam 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dotun
    Participant

Hello,

I began importing mails to gmail for days now. Alot has been moved but i noticed that some where skipped. i have left it for 3 days now , hoping to see the mails count increased, but it did not. What can I do to continue the import? or eve

Also, I have a question too. how can I delete the imported mails from the source automatically? i noticed that the import is copy from the source to destination and not a Move that imports to destination and deletes from source. I actually want a delete from source, instead of keep both in both emails.

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hello Dotun,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

If the import is not running properly, I would suggest you stop it and start it again. Nevertheless, if the issue keeps persisting please email us to support@shuttlecloud.com.

Also, as you correctly state, our tool “copies and pastes” your emails from the source account to the destination account. If you would like to delete the emails you don’t want from the source account, you would have to do it manually or close your Gmail account.

Best,
    Blanca.

Miriam
    Participant

I had the same question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.