Importing AOL to GMAIL: Contacts First and then Mail days later ….

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum Importing AOL to GMAIL: Contacts First and then Mail days later ….

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dorcas 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Mardi
    Participant

Perhaps I’m trying to do the impossible. The emails that I’d like to migrate are on my computer and not saved on AOL.

Can shuttlecloud (not via gmail) do this?

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Mardi,

In order for the tool to be able to migrate your emails from your AOL account, they have to be stored in your AOL account, as the tool has not access to those stored in your computer.

Best,
    Blanca.

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Mardi,

We have been notified that there is currently a temporary error with the email & contact import from AOL. I´m very sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing, as the issue totally escapes our control! I will get back to you know as soon as it is solved.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Best,
    Blanca.

ronda
    Participant

If are an AOL Email user and facing the login or any other issue, then you fix this issue by performing some troubleshooting techniques. You should make sure to use a stable and high-speed internet, you should carefully enter the correct username and password while login, you should check the browser settings. You can fix the login issue by these steps.
    If you are an ATT or Comcast email user, then you can follow the same steps as AOL email to fix the problem. You can take experts help also, dial the customer care number and get help.
    Read more: att.com email login | gmail login | aolemaillogin

harry
    Participant

Most of the people they used Gmail. But many people used AOL. I also used both for that my suggestion, If you’d still like to use our service to import your Verizon emails into your Comcast account, here are the steps to resolve the security check and begin a new import:

1. Log into your Verizon-AOL account- information page: https://login.aol.com/account/personalinfo
    2. Click on “Account Security” and update your settings to allow apps that use the less secure sign in
    3. Within ten minutes of doing this please try the import again.

Please let me know whether this works for you, or if there is anything else click here for more info:- https://emailsaccountrecovery.com/contact-aol-login-support

lewis
    Participant

Import AOL Messages and Contacts Into Gmail
    Copy all messages you want to import from your AOL Mail Sent Mail and Spam folders to a folder named AOL Mail Saved Mail or another custom folder.
    Select the Settings to gear in Gmail.
    Select Settings in the menu that comes up.
    Select the Accounts and Import tab.

Regards,
    Lewis

Elena
    Keymaster

Hello Mardi,

I just wanted to know if you were able to import all your mail. Please, let me know if worked for you. If not, I could help you with this.

Thanks,
    Elena.

Dorcas
    Participant

Online aviation writing services has become very popular among college aviation coursework writing students seeking Aviation Research Paper Help and aviation essay writing services.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.