Multiple star colors is a Gmail labs feature, so ShuttleCloud can’t preserve them when migrating your email. We recommend an alternative solution, however, if you really need to preserve star colors.
- In your source account, select all messages with a particular star color, and then apply a new label like “star type 1” or similar.
- Then select all messages with another star type, and apply another new label like “star type 2”.
- Repeat until you have all star types covered.
- Then let us know and we’ll do another swipe from your source to your destination. When we’re done you will get all your starred messages in the same labels.
- You can then reapply the custom stars in bulk.
Share this article…