While ShuttleCloud does not migrate Google Analytics Accounts, Google provides easy instructions (below) to do it manually.
You can move your Google Analytics account to a different Google Account by making that Google Account a second administrator to your Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Access Manager.’
- From the ‘Existing Access’ table, click ‘Add User.’
- Enter your alternate Google Account’s email address, last name, and first name.
- Select ‘Account Admin’ as the Access type.
- Click ‘Finish.’
- Now you can sign in to your Analytics account as the new administrator, and you can delete the original account administrator, if you choose to.